welcome

welcome to my blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

presentation on11th oct.2011

Today, we did a presentation to show the works we did before. I show some developed ideas and some changes on my final film. At the end, i talk about some problems i got when i'm thinking about the new storyboard with my classmates. The two things we talked about is: the first one, how can i give the reason why bird throw stones into the sea; the second is, how do i do the dancing part in the film. This part is difficult for me, it's a challenge. I would love to do some work on it, even do some dancing part test to try is it available for me to do this in my film.

I got suggest is i need to analysis how to make the storyboard tell a clear story. And to take a consideration do i need to put the dancing part into the film. Moreover, emphasized by everyone is how can i make a strong and works story line out. The following week, i need draw a storyboard to solve the these problems. and give an idea about the character design.

No comments:

Post a Comment